what is Graphic Journaling?
Graphic Journal is a well being (spiritual?) practice.
keeping a Journal is important for nurturing an inner space for positive and a personal growth.
using images, symbols, self portraits as a self-narration tools will make the journaling practice fun and yet transformative.
you think you “can’t draw”?
trust me, I will show you that this is just some judgement we trow on ourself. every kid draws but then some of them stop and other continue. why? because of this fu#*in judgment that says “stop! you can’t draw”
what a Graphic Journaling class looks like?
it’s always a big 1 hour and a half in which we start with a meditation, then we do a grounding self portrait practice. and then the class, each time a theme will guide our inner exploration to arrive at the end of the class (at least a little bit) transformed and uplifted.
if you want to dig deeper, go check the very early Graphic Journaling classes in free access on my YouTube channel.
when arrived the idea of giving graphic journaling classes?
back in April 2020 when we where in lockdown. I felt it would have been a good idea to share my practice.
how can you join classes?
what you will have if you decide to take class by paying “à la carte“?
- monthly Graphic Journaling class live on zoom and the replay (same in the “à la carte”). the ticket is non refundable but you will have for ever access to the replay EVEN IF YOU DON’T ATTEND THE LIVE (but attending the live is way more fun)
what you will have, if you decide to subscribe?
if you chose the subscription you will have:
- monthly Graphic Journaling class live on zoom and the replay (same in the “à la carte”)
- but also:
- Members-only access to comics and High-res content from the past (pdf card / motivational phone or laptop wallpaper / coloring sheets)
- random live zoom for: Q&A when required by members of Balboa Park, chat, mentoring
- possibility to chose a “merch” or a “1:1” subscription.